A major private security company based in South Africa has a Senior Tender Administrator vacancy for Gauteng North.
The suitable candidate’s main responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Prepare detailed documentation for tender submissions to clients (e.g., executive summary, solutions, company profiles, planning, presentations)
· Writing of Executive Summary and other related documents
· Costing of Scope of work in tender docs and preparation of quotations General tender administration duties
· Sourcing information timeously from different departments within the company
· Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
· Sound knowledge and relevant experience in security related services
· Sound knowledge of tender administration
· Experience in writing ‘non generic’ solutions
· Excellent typing skills
· Attention to detail and accuracy essential.
· Ability to plan and meet deadlines under pressure.
· Excellent computer literacy, including MS Office, Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook Bilingual (English and any other South African language)
· Strong Numeracy and Calculation skills
· Strong Writing Skills in English
· Show initiative.
· Willingness to work long hours and/or overtime.
· Own transport and accommodation
· Clean disciplinary, criminal and credit record
Apply by submitting your CV online and in absolute confidence ensuring we have all your contact details including:
Mobile telephone number and personal e-mail address or contact us for an informal discussion.
Should you not have been contacted within 3 working days you can assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful however we may contact you about similar vacancies.
#tender administrator jobs
A major private security company based in South Africa has an Area Manager vacancy in the Guarding Division – West Rand
A major private security company based in South Africa has a Contract Manager vacancy in the Banking Division for Gauteng.