A major shopfitting company based in South Africa has a Carpenter vacancy for Gauteng East.
We are looking for Carpenters that build or repair cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, or other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, hand tools, or power tools. Assembles and fastens materials to make frameworks or props, using hand tools and wood screws, nails, dowel pins, or glue.
You will be required to perform and execute tasks and activities associated with building and building maintenance.
· Fixing Furniture pieces where needed
· Cutting, shaping, and joining
· Building, and repairing various types of furniture such as wooden chairs, shelves, couches, etc.
· Certificate from a recognized course (advantage)
· 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
· Experience in furniture
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Good artisan, carpentry, and technical skills
· Designing (advantage)
· Experience with building, and repairing various types of furniture such as wooden chairs, shelves, couches, etc.
· Reside within reasonable travelling distance of the East Rand area.
Apply by submitting your CV online and in absolute confidence ensuring we have all your contact details including:
Mobile telephone number and personal e-mail address or contact us for an informal discussion.
Should you not have been contacted within 3 working days you can assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful however we may contact you about similar vacancies.
We are looking to add a Payroll Administrator to our client's team, a growing global company with locations all around the world.
A Diversified Financial Services Group listed on the JSE has the following exciting opportunity: Information Security Officer
A major private security company based in South Africa has an Area Manager vacancy in the Guarding Division – West Rand