A Listed and expanding client is currently looking to appoint an influential Managing Director based in Johannesburg. Solid experience within the Automotive industry is a non-negotiable requirement. Experience within the Africa market is highly advantageous.
· Must have completed tertiary qualifications (Diploma or Degree)
· MBA is advantageous
Skills and experience required:
· Minimum of 8 - 10 years’ experience within the Automotive industry
· 5 – 8 years’ in a DP/GM/MD position
· Excellent planning and organising skills
· Ability to identify and solve problems
· People management and development experience
· Strong financial and business acumen
· Business savvy and business minded
· Drive and ensure that budgeted profits are met by managing operating costs
· Focus on and ensure top quality customer service
· Manage continuous training and development of staff
· Lead and manage day to day business performance
· Develop and implement strategies and processes
· Develop and implement financial risk management strategies and processes
· Cost saving initiatives
· Contract and relationship management with clients
· Business planning
· Quality assurance
· Ensure compliance to legislative changes
How to Apply
Apply by submitting your CV online and in absolute confidence ensuring we have all your contact details including:
Mobile telephone number and personal e-mail address or contact us for an informal discussion.
Should you not have been contacted within 3 working days you can assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful however we may contact you about similar vacancies.
A well-known motor dealership group are looking for highly motivated, energetic, and determined individuals to join their Sales Team.
A leading recruitment agency and communications company has the following vacancy: Admin Assistant
A large multinational company is looking to hire suitably qualified graduates with a passion for fashion and brands to join the below teams. Get your career off to a good start with a 12-month Internship programme.