A large multinational company is looking to hire suitably qualified graduates with a passion for fashion and brands to join the below teams. Get your career off to a good start with a 12-month Internship programme.
· Matric Relevant Diploma or Degree (You must have completed the following qualification(s) to apply):
· Marketing Management, Financial Accounting
· IT / Computer Science
· Business Management / Administration
· Clothing Management/Fashion and Textile/Fashion Design
· Human Resources
· Applicants must be between 18 and 25 years’ old.
· Ability to manage change.
· Be willing to commit for 12 months.
· Be available to perform duties in terms of the internship agreement.
· Participate in all learning and work experience required by the internship programme.
· Undertake all learning conscientiously.
· Not currently enrolled in any formal full-time studies
· Should not have be employed in any internship programmes in the past.
· Professional, honest and accountable
· Ability to work in and as part of a team
· Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, management & clients
· Disciplined in being able to follow documented procedures and processes
· Deadline driven & client service oriented
· Ability to manage expectations
· No criminal record or negative credit record
· Computer literate (MS Office – basic to advanced)
· Good oral & written communication skills
· Ability to multi-task
How to Apply
Apply by submitting your CV online and in absolute confidence ensuring we have all your contact details including:
Mobile telephone number and personal e-mail address or contact us for an informal discussion.
Should you not have been contacted within 3 working days you can assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful however we may contact you about similar vacancies.
A leading recruitment agency and communications company has the following vacancy: Admin Assistant
A well-known motor dealership group are looking for highly motivated, energetic, and determined individuals to join their Sales Team.