A global company based in Johannesburg has a Learnership for a recent graduate within their Human Resource team 2 Month Contract.
· Ensure consistent rigorous processes, record keeping and reporting across the team
· Track and process financial matters – budget control, invoices, expenses and credit card
· Database management
· Support with email, phone call or walk in enquiries
· Support the team, working effectively, proactively and collaboratively together in all HR matters
· Working with a strong sense of urgency
· Support payroll administration for all employees
· Administration support for internship, apprenticeship programmes, new employees, current staff and exit staff
· B Comm HR Degree - Compulsory
· Must be resilliant and be able to work with a sense of urgency - These are critical skills for this role
· Recent Graduate
· Sensitivity, discretion and diplomacy
· Ability to manage own workload
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Resilient, adaptable and above all, keen and enthusiastic
· Must be able to work with a strong sense of urgency
· Exceptional interpersonal / communication skills
· Energetic and self-motivated
· Exceptional planning and organisational skills
· Proactive and takes ownership of responsibilities
· Ability to work well under tight deadlines
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
How to Apply
Apply by submitting your CV online and in absolute confidence ensuring we have all your contact details including:
Mobile telephone number and personal e-mail address or contact us for an informal discussion.
Should you not have been contacted within 3 working days you can assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful however we may contact you about similar vacancies.
A major private company based in South Africa has a Recruitment Manger position available.
We are looking to add a Payroll Administrator to our client's team, a growing global company with locations all around the world.
A Diversified Financial Services Group listed on the JSE has the following exciting opportunity: Information Security Officer
A major private security company based in South Africa has an Area Manager vacancy in the Guarding Division – West Rand