A major private security company based in South Africa has a Contract Manager vacancy in the Banking Division for Gauteng.
The suitable candidate’s main responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Manage the security contract ensuring that all contractual obligations are met.
· Oversee staff compliance and efficiency to perform the core security functions agreed to with the client.
· Reports to the RMS/GM - Banking:
· Adhere to Company and Regulatory code of conduct, Company policies, procedures and standing orders;
· Office Hours (Monday to Friday excluding weekends and public holidays as Well as After Hours
· Manage compliance to the contractual obligations between BPC and the Client;
· Liaise with the Client/ RMS , Banking GM;
· Schedule regular meetings to present MI to the RSM, Banking GM;
· Lead the control room and physical security team;
· Ensure employees respect Company and Client company's policies, procedures and fulfil all premises security objectives;
· Ensure procedural requirements are met, if not exceeded;
· Perform the parade at the commencement of each shift and inspect the security officers on duty (hand over, neatness, situational awareness);
· Ensure all security officers comply with the Client site regulations;
· Ensure the correct security contingent is deployed at their posts;
· Manage all equipment, assets and registers in accordance with best practice standards.
· Weekends and after Hour Visits as per operational requirements
· Ensure Company staff is trained in the Standard Operating Procedure,
· Conduct training needs analysis; Identify suitable training to address training gaps; Identify and define learning objectives and -outcomes;
· Coach, schedule and conduct training to improve skills and deliverables;
· Ensure all working colleagues are trained in their Job Description, SOP and Occupational Health & Safety particular to the client premises.
· Ensure all working colleagues are properly equipped to safeguard the from the identified threats;
· Apply regular (monthly) performance management strategies and performance reviews;
· Compile management information on compliance, staffing, finance, incidents, security risks and treatments.
· Lead preliminary investigations, write security reports and take statements.
· To be welcoming, friendly and open to communication with the Client and its customers;
· Be briefed by the outgoing Controller on any unusual or on-going events that occurred on the last shift.
· Ensure duties are to be undertaken in accordance contained in this supporting document.
· Ensure that all aspects of manning are met in accordance with contractual obligations including
· Any extra Security cover that may be required.
· Maintain daily liaison with RSM/GM or deputies and ensure all relevant matters are brought to their attention.
· Ensure that the Controller’s handovers are compiled on a daily basis.
· Ensure the Daily Log/Occurrence Book in the Security Control Room is completed correctly.
· Changeovers must be recorded showing names and times.
· PSIRA Grade A
· Min 5-year control room experience
· Min 5 Year management experience
· Knowledge of OHSA
· Preferred Skills
· Computer Literacy (MS Word, Outlook, Excel)
Apply by submitting your CV online and in absolute confidence ensuring we have all your contact details including:
Mobile telephone number and personal e-mail address or contact us for an informal discussion.
Should you not have been contacted within 3 working days you can assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful however we may contact you about similar vacancies.
A major private security company based in South Africa has an Area Manager vacancy in the Guarding Division – West Rand
A major private security company based in South Africa has a Senior Tender Administrator vacancy for Gauteng North.