A major private security company based in South Africa has a Contract Manager vacancy for Gauteng North.
The suitable candidate’s main responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Daily, weekly and monthly reports
· Reporting directly to Vodacom
· Client liaison and professional Client Relationship
· Ongoing liaison with SAPS/DPP
· Liaison with Contractors with regards to stolen assets
· Handling of exhibits
· Internal and external Investigations
· SAPS experience compulsory
· Competent in knowledge of CMA act 18 of 2015 to do investigations on Essential Infrastructures
· Competent in knowledge of Criminal Procedures Act
· Crime Scene Management
· Grade 12 Certificate
· PSIRA Registered with a Grade A certificate
· Clean disciplinary, criminal and credit record
· Able to work long hours
· Sound Communication Skill (Verbal and Written); Bilingual (English and any other South African language)
· Own Transport and accommodation
· Skills levels 1-3
· Computer literate (MS Office)
Apply by submitting your CV online and in absolute confidence ensuring we have all your contact details including:
Mobile telephone number and personal e-mail address or contact us for an informal discussion.
Should you not have been contacted within 3 working days you can assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful however we may contact you about similar vacancies.
A major private security company based in South Africa has a Contract Manager vacancy in the Banking Division for Gauteng.
A major private security company based in South Africa has an Area Manager vacancy in the Guarding Division – West Rand
A major private security company based in South Africa has a Senior Tender Administrator vacancy for Gauteng North.