A major private security company based in South Africa has an Area Manager vacancy in the Guarding Division – West Rand
The suitable candidate’s main responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Threat and Risk assessments
· Client liaison and professional client relationship
· Manpower management and rostering
· Equipment management
· Effectively dealing with and managing client complaints
· Ensure that contractual requirements are always met.
· Incident and investigations Management
· Ensure compliance to the Company’s disciplinary code; Initiating and chairing disciplinary hearings; Ensure all company SOPS are followed.
· Health and Safety Management
· Ensuring Security Officers problems that are reported are solved.
· Ensure all BPC policies and procedures are always followed.
· After hours visits
· Completion of daily, weekly, and monthly reports
· Ensure training take place when required.
· Assisting with shift changes as a standby manager
Must be able to attend meetings and take calls to assist with matter of urgency even on rest days; Demonstrate extensive knowledge of good security practice covering the physical and logical aspects of information products, systems, integrity, and confidentiality.
· PSIRA certification – Grade A.
· Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
· Firearm competency and a valid regulation 21 certificate is an advantage.
· Relevant experience in a managerial or similar position
· Knowledge of methods and techniques of risk management, business impact analysis, counter measures and contingency arrangements relation to the serious disruption of IT services
· Knowledge of tools or systems which provides access security control (i.e., prevents authorized system access;) Must have confidence in dealing with the public
· Bilingual (English and any other South African Language)
· The ability to work under pressure.
· First aid and fire-fighting training will be advantageous.
· Excellent written &verbal communication skills
· Computer literate and knowledge of MS office
· Must be willing to undergo polygraph test.
· Clean disciplinary, criminal and credit record
· Own reliable transport and driver’s license cod 8
Apply by submitting your CV online and in absolute confidence ensuring we have all your contact details including:
Mobile telephone number and personal e-mail address or contact us for an informal discussion.
Should you not have been contacted within 3 working days you can assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful however we may contact you about similar vacancies.
Visit our website: https://www.hrpartner.co.za/
A major private security company based in South Africa has a Contract Manager vacancy in the Banking Division for Gauteng.
A major private security company based in South Africa has a Senior Tender Administrator vacancy for Gauteng North.